2013 Loveland Valentines are over for this year - check back in January 2014
We can no longer provide Valentines in time for the 2013; remailing program ...
So long 2013 Loveland Valentines - see you in 2014!!
|Rest of World
- US Delivered Deadline when purchased from us is Feb. 10th - DEADLINE PASSED
- US Delivered INSIDE COLORADO deadline is Feb. 12th - DEADLINE PASSED
- Canadian Mailing Deadline is ALSO February 8th - DEADLINE PASSED
- Europe & Rest of World Deadline: February 2nd - DEADLINE PASSED
When you purchase a valentine to be sent from Loveland from our website, we will:
Your Official 2013 Loveland Valentine Card will get the official stamp or cachet of the 2013 Loveland Valentine Remailing program, just as if you had sent your own card FROM LOVELAND. To our knowledge, this is the ONLY way for non-Loveland residents to acquire the Offical 2013 Loveland Valentine's Card, as all other outlets selling these cards are LOCAL RETAILERS, ie, you have to come here to Loveland, Colorado to get the card!
- write/print your special message inside (optional)
- address an official 2013 Loveland Valentine Card to your intended recipient (using the Delivery Address you specify in your order)
- put appropriate postage onto the card - usually using the available valentine/love themed US postage stamps
- place your special valentine into the Official Loveland Valentine Remailing program
- This is the quickest way to get your Valentine through the Official Loveland Remailing program - we do it all for you!!
When you purchase a valentine to be sent directly to you from us, we will:
You will then need to complete you card and send it to your loved one(s) - and if you wish to avail yourself of the Loveland Valentine Remailing program, you will need to send the card back to Loveland yourself. We recommend using the 'Send to my loved ones' option unless you wish to keep the card as a keepsake - or - if you wish to include a racy or 'adult' message.
- Send you an Official Loveland Valentine, including envelope
- Include a US 'Forever' stamp with a love/valentine theme (if your address is in the USA)
- Include a small number of valentine/love related 'additions' - stickers you can use to adorn your card with
- Include a stamped, addressed envelope to send your cards back to the Valentine remailing program
- Note: The envelopes are not canceled with the Loveland cancellation until you send them BACK to Loveland.
This year, the Official Valentine card of Loveland Chamber of Commerce is sponsored by the McKee Medical Center in Loveland, Colo.
Share this page on Facebook: Share